Books, Chapters, etc.
- F. Monticone, and A. Alù, “Scattering at the Extreme with Metamaterials and Plasmonics,” in World Scientific Handbook of Metamaterials and Plasmonics, S. Maier, ed., Vol. 1, Ch. 7, pp. 295-335, Dec. 2017. doi: 10.1142/9789813228696_0007
- P. Y. Chen, F. Monticone, C. Argyropoulos, and A. Alù, “Plasmonic Optical Nanoantennas,” in Modern Plasmonics, A. Maradudin, J. R. Sambles, W. L. Barnes, eds., Elsevier, Ch. 4, pp. 109-136, 2014.
- F. Monticone, “Scattering and Radiation Engineering Using Metamaterials, Metasurfaces and Plasmonics: From Invisibility, Resonant Scattering and Light Trapping, to All-Optical Signal Manipulation and Processing,” PhD Proposal, The University of Texas at Austin, Nov. 2014.
- F. Monticone, “Theoretical analysis and design of a conformal electromagnetic cloak based on periodically-modulated microstrip lines on a flexible polymeric shell,” Master’s Thesis, Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy, 2011.
- F. Monticone, “Design and analysis of width-modulated microstrip line based high impedance surfaces,” Bachelor’s Thesis, Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy, 2009.