Books, Chapters, etc.
- F. Monticone, and A. Alù, “Scattering at the Extreme with Metamaterials and Plasmonics,” in A Handbook of Metamaterials and Nanophotonics, S. Maier, K. Shamonina, S. Guenneau, O. Hess, J. Aizpurua, eds., World Scientific, in press.
- P. Y. Chen, F. Monticone, C. Argyropoulos, and A. Alù, “Plasmonic Optical Nanoantennas,” in Modern Plasmonics, A. Maradudin, J. R. Sambles, W. L. Barnes, eds., Elsevier, Ch. 4, pp. 109-136, 2014.
- F. Monticone, “Scattering and Radiation Engineering Using Metamaterials, Metasurfaces and Plasmonics: From Invisibility, Resonant Scattering and Light Trapping, to All-Optical Signal Manipulation and Processing,” PhD Proposal, The University of Texas at Austin, Nov. 2014.
- F. Monticone, “Theoretical analysis and design of a conformal electromagnetic cloak based on periodically-modulated microstrip lines on a flexible polymeric shell,” Master’s Thesis, Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy, 2011.
- F. Monticone, “Design and analysis of width-modulated microstrip line based high impedance surfaces,” Bachelor’s Thesis, Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy, 2009.